Sunday, February 27, 2011

Introduce of Jun

As an opening of the blog, I think I need to briefly introduce the owner of 'life is about', who is me myself.
Jun is my exact first name.
I was born in Singapore and grew up at Johor Bahru, Malaysia. And currently working in the beautiful island, Pulau Pinang. 
Reason of I used to travel around the entire Malaysia with my family since I was just a baby, I had already made 'travel' as part of my life. 
I love my family members and friends as I'm no one if without them! 
I'm an easy-going, happy-go-lucky, love-to-be freedom and outgoing lady. People would find me super good 'socialize' and love to out-from-house. In fact, I am just a super simple lady, who love to cook for the man who she loves and take care for her kids. 
I'm also a persistent- and perfection-kind of person. Nothing gonna 'slip away'  if I get to be serious into it. I have a clear mind only when I calm down or facing something big. 
People always judge Jun shouldn't work in the office as my character is walking around. But who gonna defines whether its suitable or not? I think it's just depends on how you think. For me, I used to treat my work as kind of playing stuff. It will not bored me but excite me every time with the new discover! Learning is never end, no matter is for work, self, or others. 
K, that's all about me. 













~signed off by Jun~

No comments:

Post a Comment