Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day01 in HK ~ Heaven of food *March 30, 2011*

I'm ready to fly off for my trip~



Cloudy~
How I wish I could just lying on top of it and feel the soft...
Self-cam-time....
Passportz~
And here we are!!!! 
KC is walking towards the train direction
Tsing Yi was our first stop  



Well, I just love the colors of each station! So attracting!

Destination: Mong Kok~
Checked in to our hotel - Dragon Hotel, room106.  
I was super happy as  the internet router was just outside our room. Also, we had our own washroom attached and water heater~! Yeppy~


The room is tiny, but enough for us ;)


Lying on my bed...
Dinner at the famous Long Kee aka Dai Jek Lou (Muscleman) restaurant.

Menu~
Wantan noodles ~ my favorites!
Dry noodles with some pork minced paste ~ yummy as well.
Veges~

Our next destination - Tong Pak Fu Dessert House~
Their service was really great! Chairs and hot tea were served at the door side, for those awaiting customer. 

I personally love peanut soup and sesame soup. Due to just had our dinner, we decided to order the combine soup (black color is sesame soup while yellow color is peanut soup). Trust me, its really taste yummy~! So far, the yummiest in my life! 
Then we continue ordered snowflakes in chocolate flavor. Again, the taste of ice is exactly like snow - so soft and not too sweet for the chocolate flavor~~ Yummy~


We were wondering why people don't want to go back and rest in the late night.....



Fried stinky tofu and cuttlefish

Supper at Hoi Geng Porridge restaurant. It's operated 24 hours and super near to our hotel.

The giant yao zha guai
Menu in Hoi Geng

Pei Dan Sao Yok Zhok - preserved egg (century egg) + pork porridge. 
Yu Pin Zhok - sliced fish porridge.
Teng Zai Zhok - minced of pork+squid porridge
Zha Leong - combination of fried thingy and ricesheet roll. 

What is hungry? I think I don't know this term in the first night of HongKong trip~~ 
Lalala~

No comments:

Post a Comment