Sunday, September 1, 2013

Cozy in the Rocket, Penang, Malaysia

August 31, 2013 

It was the National Day of Malaysia! One of my favorite breakfast store was not open... -.-
Made a super quick decision to discover this restaurant... 
*unfortunately, I was blur again and got lost while searching for the restaurant... :p *

Former restaurant was located at Armenian Street, called Amelie Cafe. 
Although the service was not so good (as for no warmly welcome or smile from the owner), but I just simply miss the environment and the tiny shop... 
I was so sad when they were closed... 

I was so so happy when a colleague of mine told me the Amelie Cafe was opened again and namely Cozy in the Rocket :)

Well, I have prepared myself for the 'service'. But who cares? 
I was there for the environment and food. 
I can be simply happy with simple things surrounding me. ;)

And something miracle happened *at least, it was a tiny miracle for me*.
They hired few workers and they were really really friendly. Guess what? I was totally stunned and did not give any reaction on my face. 

Well, I was thinking, the lady boss was not so unfriendly. 
She looked so simple, and just sit at the behind, to look at her husband cooking... 

Am thinking, this is a simple life I wish to have... :)
Not for other, but for the person I love the most... Just by his side... *in dream*






       
                             ~ Ice Latte ~                                                             ~ Hot Mocha ~

~ Mushrooms with omelets and cheese ~
this is so yummy and it was really brighten my day

~ Tiramisu ~ 
this is strongly recommended to those coffee lover

~ Cempedak pudding ~
well, I don't like any fruits mixed with whatever food... So... Though the taste is not bad, but for me it's still NO!





Cozy in the Rocket

No. 262 & 264, Lebuh Pantai,
Georgetown, Penang.

Tel:  +6012 496 7838  

Daily 10am - 5pm. (Closed on Mondays)




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Overall:
1. I love the new environment! It was so green and I even can imagine me myself farming at the land :p
2. Hunted the old board 'Amelie' somewhere at the garden outside. Was too excited and forgot to capture photo :p
3. Never expect too much in life, never get disappointed. Maybe, will find everything is so interesting and get the simple ever happy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment