Monday, March 7, 2011

Day03 in Bangkok

Day03 in Bangkok

Van picked me up from my hotel's lobby in the super early morning *around 7-8am Bangkok's time* and look!!!!! What a serious traffic jam outside my hotel!!! *Kay, I admitted that I'm kind of impatient's person and can't stop myself from being angry with wasting time in traffic jam, even in holiday...*

Finally out from the city and on our way to floating market. Still inside the van, impatient. But still able to enjoy the scenery at road side. :)
One of the sea salt's marking place.
Changed to boat from van.
Not sure is the increasing of water level or the weight of boat, I felt the boat is just too 'low' into the river and the water from river may split on my clothes if the boat was in high speed. -.-
Reached to the famous floating market Damnoen Saduak~
Paid for about 100-300THB for 30mins ride in the floating market. The 'riding' personal just brought us to others boat and purchase stuff such as foods, souvenirs, and clothes. Feel sad for the 'riding' personal as most of us didn't buy stuff at all after 30mins of ride. kekekeke
The lady behind of me  is another friend knew in this trip, QianQian, from Taiwan, an air stewardess in Taiwan's airline. She is traveling with her mother and I was really glad to knew them. Who knows, we actually same age... kekekeke
Floating market is always full of people~
~V~
My fav coffee~
After floating market is grand palace! Travel bus dropped us some where and let us took an elephant ride.
Look, how playful we are!
At the same time, really feel pity for those elephant. They can't against what the owner's order and losing their freedom forever just to serve human. Really feel sad after the ride......


Dropped us to another place where we can drink coconut water, watch those cobra's show.... Well, for me, I just enjoy my coconut water and walked to the temple nearby and took pictures :)



Dropped us to the wooden shop to see how people making the furniture and also, furniture to buy.
Saw this useful cabinet which can let me keep my babies.... Too bad, the price is just too high there :( So I only can took the picture and wish that I could have this in one day in my house....
Entrance of Grand Palace.

  
Dignified Buddha statues in the hall. 
Actually there is some story about this. Too bad I had missed it again from the tour guide's explanation. *please let me know the story if anyone of you knows about it. thousand of thanks*.
Miniature AngKor Wat! Was telling myself that I want to go there! MUST! And guess what? My dream came true :)


Another family I knew in this trip!
Solanki's family from India. At first I need to declare that I'm not racist. But at the first sight when I saw them, I totally not dare to talk to them or even smile to them. What a weird kind of me. After Puja *the second lady from left* approached me with her 'signature' smiling face, I was like 'omg, she is really sunny' and I was melted and started to communicate with them. Not to forget, the nice camera guy, Jatin :) thanks!



Yeah~ Here is Jatin~ Playful us with the solder. Funny thing is even the solder also can't stop laughing when we act in this post with our cheerful voice. :) *gens of happy is spreading around in the air, agree?*
Noh~ My senior!!!! Walking at the Jap street and showed me those props. *look at my senior's 'helpless' face to me wakakaka*
Then we went to his boss' shop and had our dinner. At first I really feel weird to have Jap food in Thailand.... But....
Wow~ Its really yunmy and I still can remember how nice it is....
Senior's set of rice served with deep fried pork.
Traffic jam even at night time! Ish~
Bangkok's China town. 
Taadaa~~~ Famous hanging place for youngsters and backpackers-KhaoSan *well, there's no BTS to reach to Khaosan. So if you wanna come to this place, make you come in by cab or tuk-tuk, maybe. Suggest that not go this place in a single lady, as its not really convenient and might be dangerous*.

Booth to sell liquors/cocktails. Visitors are just sitting on the normal red color chair and drink in a small pail and chit-chat. What a nice life here.
Of course, there are still, some pub serving beer in tower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Price/Link~~
floating market: ~THB4760/person

No comments:

Post a Comment