Sunday, August 21, 2011

New Year Eve, December 31, 2010

It was new year eve celebration which hold by my dearest old friend Vivi at his house. 
I was tighten up by my work and so I was late *and rushed to some mall to buy ice bucket and traffic was so jam everywhere*. Then, I saw Vivi's dark face*that was the first ever I saw his dark face for knowing him about 8 years* ... OMG! What I could said besides sorry? 

 Our table setting. 
You will never knew, I felt so warm at that moment, with friends. :)
By looking at the table setting and the simple decoration, I think this is the 'feel of house' that I was looking for.... 
YES! My future house needs to give me this kind of feel!

 The master chef - Wilson aka Vivi, was busying to cook.

Starter - Scallops with asparagus. 

Soup - Onion soup. 

And I was busying to steal food at behind.... 

 Main course -  Butter Salmon with broccoli, mushroom, mash potato, and beans.

Full and satisfied look with red wine. 

Dessert - Fire banana. 

Toast with Vivi. 

Toast with JH.

View at balcony. Was waiting for the fireworks with our white wine.

What's more to make you happy than gather with people that you close to?



~signed off by Jun~

No comments:

Post a Comment