Friday, September 14, 2012

Day05 in Bali ~ Blue Sky & Blue Sea *June 29, 2011*

Morning to the Kuta beach! :) 
A day started with sun tanning with my brand new tanning oil! :)

Surfers are prepared for the wave!
Breakfast at Warung Babi Guling, Nusa Dua for the famous babi guiling! Yummy lunch! :D





Nusa Dua Beach~

Love this picture so much as I looked so little compare to the surrounding  :)

And I had decided to sit down on the grass.... Felt the natural~





This place is kinda remarkable in my memory - current was accumulate around the edge of rock and hit up once enough of current accumulated.
Visitors will at least get wet by the hit or even.... Mmmm Well, we didn't awarded about it and stood at aside, looked at the nice wave hit, and.... we got wet! *what in our mind to see the high wave hitting to us was - we are dome~* :p

Yes, I was pretending but who knows, I was actually super scare... :p
Then we heading to Nyang-Nyang Beach.... 
Photo taken unintentionally by a friend!!!!
Don't ever ask me what was inside my mind! I have no idea!
Well, just a small comment from my buddy - "I love sexy in this photo" Did I?!?!

Next, we went to the famous glass church -  Tirtha Bridal!  No photo allow inside and actually, it is not a public place for visitor to pay visit except for those who getting marry there.... So, guess, how we got in there? :p
Heading to the famous Pura Uluwatu for the nice show! 
It is famous with the monkeys there as well.... They were just too cunning and stole visitor's belonging... So, we were so so so scare of them and not dare to bring those shinning stuff on our body to prevent stolen by monkeys...

Am sorry... But it was kinda weird for me to see the monkey is sitting down nicely for feeding without steal.... 



Everyone is waited for the show to start.... 

And the praying ceremony is a must, just before the show start.






Late dinner again at KFC, Oleh-Oleh Kuta.
Nice design of KFC, agree?
Ops! They even served bento in KFC, cool?!

Nice coffee art in KFC.... Wondering... Why Malaysia's KFC is  totally different?! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment