Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Singapore, September 02, 2011

Jun had became the tour guide for my dearest sister in Singapore today! 
As my sister said she never been to the famous GuanYin temple @Si Ma Lu, so I just led her to there for pray ;)

Felt like want to check out the price of mobile phone, so just led my sister to Sim Lim Square...
As usual, I didn't get anything I wish to get but my companion always can get something that out of their expectation. Check out what my sister got....
Taadaa~ LENS~
Also, met my high school's senior-Jackson  :) 
Next will be the brunch bought by Jackson to us! 





Jackson said this is the nicest bubble tea he ever had in Singapore.... And it's normally long long queue...

\^O^/
Shock?

Jackson and I started to act in funny way...
Really thanks to Jackson for purposely met us and bought us brunch and bubble tea! :D
After sent off Jackson, we continue with our shopping trip to Ngee Ann City :X
my fav chocolate blended from Godiva :D
JH's fav macaron~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not enough time for few more places that I wish to go :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment