Saturday, September 15, 2012

Those days.... 2011

Those sweet days with my sweet sweet friends... 
Well, I started to go out non stop, hanging out with dearestsss almost every weekend... 
Still, I am really appreciated for everything my dearestssss did to me just to let me felt happy and forget for my stupid painful things :) 
It is really happy to have them in my life! :D


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~April 9, 2011, Saturday~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Visited dear YY at KL! And I had introduced her my fav coffee house in Kl - Illy Coffee at Pavillion!

My fav half&half added espresso~


We three~
My lovely brownie at Delicious, MidValley~ LALALA
Lovely Illy found at Delicious
@somewhere to eat ice... Look at my sleepy face! Dxmn


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~31 May 2011~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pulau Aman and Raja Uda, food trip~
Pulau Aman is in Malay, meaning of Peaceful Island. 
It is a very small island nearby Penang. Approximate to take up to 30 mins driving and around 10 mins of boat-way to reach the island ;)
So, normally we went there for lunch :D
The seafood in Pulau Aman is so fresh that we could just make the selection once the prawns just got caught from sea. 
In the boat, heading to Pulau Aman
Groupie~
Best way to taste the freshness of mantis prawn or crab was always steam without any sauce! 
At the jetty, waiting for the boat to back to mainland~
Food hunting never stop for us!
Continue just after we back to mainland! :p
My fav! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~June 14, 2011~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karaoke session withe friends~~~ 

Everyone looked so sleepy....
BUT.....
HAHAHAHAHA...

And... there was a person crawling behind of H... :p


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~July 16, 2011~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Forever21! Uniform?! No way! We were just love to look sister :p




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~July 30, 2011, Saturday~~~~~~~~~~~
@The Sire Musuem Restaurant. 
A nice Saturday to dinner with sister

Little breads....Yumyum~
Mushroom soup
Spaghetti



                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~August 06, 2011, Saturday~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Harvest Inn Cafe.
Another nice gathering with Ling~! :D

 @Straits Quay, some cafe.
Nice environment, sxxk drink :p




We are gang of sandals~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~August 10, 2011, Wednesday~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another dinner with Ling~
Thanks for purposely drove all the way form mainland to island for me :>
Love you~


Dinner at Taiwan Restaurant, Queensbay~

Love this book so much! 
muakz~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~August 13, 2011, Saturday~~~~~~~~~~~
My dearestssss buddy and I @Delicious, Straits Quay.
  
My fav brownie!



Interior..
The reason I love the book! :p
*just for making joke and no harm....*


~~~~~~~~~~~August 14, 2011, Sunday~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heard a friend of mine introduced this restaurant to me before... Well, nothing to do and it was so right, our lunch time.... 
@Edo Ichi, Island Plaza




Yummy fav!
My fav!~



Karaoke session @First Avenue.... 
And if I am not mistaken, that night was the first night of Ghost Festival.... :p




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~August 19, 2011, Friday~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Again, my eye was injured... Treatment oil was apply on my eye and forced to cover it with patch :'(
According to doctor, since I don't want to admit hospital for better treatment, I need to go back to the clinic every day for checking the condition... Will admit hospital if doctor announce that my condition is not good.... SCARE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~August 20, 2011, Saturday~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jun is a happy bird like nothing happened, just after removed the patch on eye! :D
Continue with my food trip in the weekend with friends~
Eng Loh Kopitiam Breakfast!
Dry Wan Tan Mee
Fried thingy in smiley!


Famous toast and half boiled eggs on top!
Another smiley face in the morning! - Set Cheese Onion Omelette 
Peanut toast - and this is really crispy and nice taste man!
Garlic toast - another recommended here!
After some photo shooting in heritage area of Penang, we bumped into a shop called Sky Hotel for their famous barbeque pork rice as our lunch! :D
Siew Bak - roasted pork
Char Siew - barbeque pork
Soup~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Someday in August, 2011~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The leaving of Siti~
All the best darling and let's meet at Taiwan!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ September 01, 2011, Thursday~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@OverTime JB, with secondary's junior...
Thanks for everything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment