Thursday, August 9, 2012

Day01 in Bali ~ Blue Sky & Blue Sea *June 25, 2011*

First time went to travel with a group of friends.... *Especially my best sister* 
Made me super excited!!!

Departed from Penang International Airport on 0650 and reached LCCT (Low Cost Carrier Terminal), KL on 0750. Our flight to Bali was 1150 and so we had around 4 hours of gap in between... What to do???? 
My best sister and I decided to leave our baggage to our friends in LCCT and took the shuttle bus to KLIA to have a short tour ;)
WHY? 
Teeheehee.... Simple reason-my best sister never been to KLIA, even she traveled to several countries before.... 

KLIA~

Met these Australian people with big surf board in the shuttle bus - on the way from KLIA back to LCCT....
Made me even more excited for the sake of sun, beach, and surf~! 

Can you see the island????










Arrived at Dennpasar Airport, Bali on 1530~ :>
SEA was the first view even in the airplane once arrived.....


无料情报(News of news-less)????? Well, it was the Japanese language but it was really funny if we read in Mandarin. 

Nice statues at the roundabout 

Sukawati Market ~.~

Love the painting there!!!

Accidentally saw this weighting tool... It was really antique for me! 

Next, we proceeded to Tegenungan Waterfall. 


We had to walk quite some distances in order to reach the waterfall... >.< 
*Carrier all my important stuff with me and it was really heavy >.<" !*


Forgot about the tired and heavy stuff in bag, after saw the nice waterfall in front of me ^.^
Clear water, fresh air... What to complain anymore?



Dinner at Bebek Tepi Sawah (http://www.tripadvisor.com.my/Restaurant_Review-g297701-d1953278-Reviews-Bebek_Tepi_Sawah-Ubud_Bali.html), for the famous dirty duck (aka. crispy duck or bebek) and pork rib! Yum yum~


Nice ambience here made me gave them +1 of point ;)




Dirty duck~
Honestly, the duck was too dry for me.... But it was really crispy.... 


I prefer the pork rib compared to dirty duck :p Don't ask me for the reason, as it was just my personal taste ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment