Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Penang Hill, June 12, 2011

Another weekend that we stayed in Penang island. 
And again, it was not in our plan!!!

Breakfast at town area and since it was so near to Penang hill plus we were never been there since yearsss ago.... SO.....


TAADAADAA~
Train was speeding up the hill






Penang view~ *almost rain*


Heading to David Browns Restaurant


*hug at the garden*

tea time





I love this photo so so much~!

MALAYSIA!

Continue walking... Saw lots of unique houses...






How can we skip durians in this season????




Tutti Frutti as our supper~ 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Friends are so important in my life. 
They had tried their best to accompany me whenever I was down and filled my blank time with all the activities possible. :)
I'm no one, without everyone of you! Especially Tan Jia Hui :)


No comments:

Post a Comment