Monday, August 27, 2012

Research 02-山水甲桂林 (World's famous scene - nicer than Guilin) - 阳朔 (YangShuo)

Stay calm Jun! You can make it! *breathe deeply in&out*

Called my sister WangJie on Saturday and she asked me to arrange everything in China by myself as she is too busy with her sales and family >.< *maybe she just don't want to stop me from visiting those nice places in Guilin. :) and her task is accompany me*

Yes! I may always traveled. But... I was too pampered and always follow the schedule provided by my friend or just decided the next destination on the spot. I never schedule a plan for myself at overseas! Plus! It is October 1st! Means I'm gonna visit a country which has top population in the world, in the super public holiday and big country!! YEAH~~ *cry badly~*

Spent my Saturday afternoon and some weekdays to work on my schedule and contacting those necessary persons. Finally, I figure out a little bit of where I must go, what I must do, where I should stay, as well as the cost....


PS: ALL PHOTOS ARE DOWNLOADED FROM INET TO HELP ME TO IMAGINE WHEN I'M THERE... :p PLEASE DON'T EVER MISUNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE SUCH GOOD PHOTO SKILL :) 


Achievement for everyday:

Day 1:
  • Mountain of elephant-like
  • Two Rivers and Four Lakes - four of the lakes (Guihu Lake, Ronghu Lake, Shanhu Lake, and Mulong Lake) are linked with two rivers (Li River and TaoHua River) 
  • Sun and Moon Pagoda
  • Bridge of glass
  • Enjoy the waterfall's performance at LiJiang Hotel, Guilin ~ 8.30pm, only for 15 minute

Day 2: 
  • Bamboo rafting at the Li River
  • Impression of Liu Sanjie - the biggest stage at Li River, directed by Zhang Yi Mou, involved up to 600 peoples.
  • Night life at West Street, YangShuo









Day 3:
  • Bamboo rafting at the Yulong River - landscape printed on the back of CNY20's bill
  • Silver cave
  • Ten-mile gallery









Day 4: 

  • Hang around in Guilin

Day 5: 

  • Dragon's spine paddy terrace 
  • Spa



Day 6:

  • Back to Malaysia

*Activities might vary, depends on situation. Cross finger that I can make it smoothly and catch up my plane to back to Malaysia ;) Well, guess what? I need to purchase another ticket back to Malaysia direct from Guilin, so no more GuangZhou.... >.< * 

No comments:

Post a Comment